23.5.15

CANNES OUTFIT: CITY WALK


ZARA shirt | PLASTIK STORE sunnies | ZARA shorts | H&M bag | PRIMARK shoes

Photos: Eva Pavlusova

Hey guys, I am posting this look on our last day in Cannes because tomorrow we fly to Ibiza for the season opening week. I think my stomach will be back by then so I can enjoy the food and drinks again! Life will be so much easier, here in Cannes we had the best food, all my favourites from St Jacques to burger and couldn't not eat any of it. I was on a potato, rice, toast and carrots diet unfortunately. I can't complain because at least I could recover in an amazing place like this with the opportunity to go to events like the amfAR (without eating the delicious dinner or tasting the fantastic wines) and a film premiere (read about my first Cannes Film Festival experience here).

We shot this look a few days ago when we took a walk and a shopping tour around the center of Cannes and Eva discovered this wall with Marilyn Monroe's picture on it. After the Croisette this location is the second best way to represent Cannes in the pictures. In Cannes everyone is dressed super pretty, so I decided to wear heels with my otherwise very casual look. 



Sziasztok! Ezt a bejegyzést épp az utolsó Cannes-i napomon írom, hiszen holnap átrepülünk Ibizara. Az elmúlt héten minden kedvenc ételemmel találkoztam és semelyikből sem ehettem az ételmérgezésem miatt, de szerintem holnaptól mar nem kell kímélnem a hasam főtt krumplival, rizzsel és pirítóssal! Nem panaszkodni akarok, hiszen gyönyörű és élménydús egy héten vagyok túl de azért, nem volt így teljes.

Ezt az outfit-et néhány napja fotóztuk amikor tettünk egy sétát a varosban ahol Eva (a kinti fotósom és barátnőm) észrevette ezt a Marilyn Monroe-s falat. Tökéletesnek gondoltuk, így a film fesztivál ideje alatt az o képével fotózkodni és mivel itt mindenki gyönyörű és szépen öltözik ezert magassarkút vettem fel az amúgy elég laza szetthez.

GET THE LOOK



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig