24.2.15

WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES

WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES

ZARA trousers | ZARA turtleneck | PRIMARK bag | KURT GEIGER shoes

WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES
WEARING THE KNITTED FLARES

Photos: Judit Szuromi

After all the mess of travelling, I am now back in Budapest! In a way I am glad to be here, because I missed some people, but I'd rather be in a city where people are not as negative as here... I know it is not a topic that goes with outfits but I just really felt like I have to put it out there.

Since being back I had met up with some of my closest people, we did this photoshoot, had a mexican fiesta night, where I prepared my first Guacamole and salsa to go with the Tequila I brought from Tulum earlier this year.

This is a look I actually wore in Aspen for dinner in Nobu, but instead of the jumper I had a leather jacket on. It is so comfy, makes me look super tall and the 70s are in anyway! My flares are from Zara, but you can very similar in Bershka this season.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig